(01) If you ask me to lick you, I’m going to.
(02) Five people, five pizzas. There were no survivors.
(03) Ketchup all the time. Also known as: true love.
(04) We’re at THE END. Also known as: Montauk. Also also known as: the eastern-most point in New York.
(05) Pondering pensively. Cherubs.
(06) We’re not making fun of anyone. Pinky promise.
(07) Biggest hand, littlest hand. There’s a one foot height differential there, folks. ONE. FOOT.
(08) KC was a little jealous of Gillian’s legs.
(09) Ah Brooklyn, Brooklyn take us in. Are you aware the shape we’re in? Our hands they shake, our heads they spin. Ah Brooklyn, Brooklyn take us in.
(10) The Empire State wishes my sweet little Canadian cherubs the happiest of Canada Days.
I didn’t take many photos. I left that to the pros.
I don’t use many words. I also leave that to the pros.
I know you’ve already seen a million pictures, but I want these on my bloggity. I’m soorry I’m soorry I’m soorry! (Danielle, did I sound just like Emma from Degrassi or what?!)